Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

my cute viewers

Saturday 23 July 2011

poem : drawing.. *first poem* !

 written by : miss tulip
 This is my very first poem. I made it by myself.. 
entitle:drawing..                     
handwritten on august 27th, 2008..wednesday at 12.45 a.m..

:: a poem to remind & motivates me when i am feeling down ::
but the actual drawing that i had drawn, was not included. the drawing actually inspired me
 to write a poem, when i am so stress about everything.. friends, work and of course the drawing itself.. i hope my cute readers can feel and understand the poem.. =)   click! ;)

2 comments:

KhirzaniHalim said...

sweet...nice...*click!* LIKE button soOO many times...hehe..=)

miss tulip said...

thank u..=) click! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

(a,a) hee

Daisypath Anniversary tickers